Monday, February 01, 2016

Pregnancy Update // 33 Weeks


How far along?  33 weeks.
 
Total weight gain:  26 pounds.  For nearly a month I held a steady weight, so it's good to see that I'm gaining healthy weight on a consistent, weekly basis again.
 
Stretch marks?  No stretch marks in sight!
 
Sleep:  As usual, sleeping remains to be difficult since this little nugget has been tending to keep me from falling asleep at night.  I know my last update said otherwise, but shortly after I bragged about how it was nice that her movements didn't hinder my sleep at all, she decided to start throwing a party in my womb during my bedtime hour. ;-)
 
Best moment this week:  Enjoying a (much needed) relaxing, shopping day with my hubby.
 
Miss anything?  Still missing my energy.
 
Symptoms:  Same as last time - (absent-mindedness, heartburn, bleeding gums, back pain, shortness of breath, itchiness, occasional nausea & headaches, and exhaustion from standing up for long bouts of time).
 
Movement:  A lot!
 
Food cravings:  CUPCAKES . . . and oranges.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really.
 
Looking forward to:  The baby showers taking place this month and reaching the 9-months-of-pregnancy-milestone!
 
 


Have a blessed month of February everyone!
 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely silhouette photo! You're going to have your hands full if the little one is already partying while still in the womb! ;) Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. . . that's what I'm thinking. ;-)
      And thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh Cryslyn, I am so excited for you! You look stunning, my dear :) I hope and pray this last month goes well for you...you will be holding that precious little one soon.

    Hugs and joy to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and prayers, Stephanie. <3 They truly mean a lot!
      I'm relishing in this final month of pregnancy and awaiting my baby girl's close arrival.

      Many blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Cryslyn! I'm really excited for you and I hope you have a healthy baby. :)
    God bless you.
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Ashley!

      God Bless!
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  4. I'm getting so ridiculously excited for the pair of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're pretty excited ourselves! Looking so forward to this coming month. :-D

      Blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I'm jealous of your weight gain. ;) You are a beautiful woman, and your pregnant belly makes you all the more cuter! Praying the last month goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're too sweet - thank you! We really appreciate the prayers!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24