Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Onward

❦❦❦
As Andy and I surpass seven months of marriage I am forced to look upon each new day spent together as a divine and joyous blessing.  I'm beyond blessed to spend each day with the man of my life; waking up to see him beside me every morning, studying the Word together, relishing in the simplest of everyday moments, and perfectly ending the day falling asleep in each other's arms . . .
Each new moment is pure joy on its own, yet now it seems all the more precious with the fact that our love created such an amazing miracle that continues to reside within me until the time has come.  The love that I have for Andy since that very first day only continues to grow stronger and deeper.  I love him even more now than ever, and less than I will tomorrow.  I know he's going to make an amazing daddy, and I'm looking forward to every second we'll have together preparing to be parents for our unborn child.
 
. . . Seven months passed, an eternity to go.  I love you, babe! ♡
 
 
 
 
"Therefore what God hath joined together, let no man put asunder."
- Mark 10:9
 
For those of you who'd like to follow our journey through life & pregnancy more closely, feel free to visit & follow my instagram profile.
 

9 comments:

  1. Seven months, congratulations! :) What a sweet post and your wedding photos are so beautiful! I just got Instagram, so yay! I'll be following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7-month anniversary! You are a beautiful couple, and I'm sure you'll make wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on seven months! How lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24