1). Thank the person who nominated you, as well as link to their blog.
2). Answer the 10 questions provided.
3). Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food.
4). Nominate at least 5 people.
5). Let those people know they've been nominated.
My answers to Caitlin's questions:
1. What are your favorite Soup's?
Creamy Broccoli and Cheese, 7-Veggie Minestrone, Momma's Potato Soup, Homemade Chicken Noodle, Tomato & Kale
2. Do you prefer Scones with your Tea or separately?
3. What's your favorite kind of Pizza?
4. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
Definitely baking, but I do enjoy cooking too.
5. What types of foods do you like making most?
Any baked goods. Cookies, cakes, donuts, cinnamon rolls, brownies, etc. I also enjoy creating new soups.
6. What exotic food have you tried that most people haven't?
I can't say that I've tried very many exotic foods. I'm partial to the basic Italian, American, and Mexican foods.
7. Do you prefer cookies or cake?
Cake usually (at least that's what I've been craving throughout my entire pregnancy so far), but I am really fond of cookies as well.
8. Are you more the chips and salsa type, or just the plain old chip without salsa?
Usually chips without salsa. I'm a huge fan of dipping my potato chips in sour cream & dill. But salsa is good too. ;-)
9. Do you like Chicken or Hamburger meat better?
Definitely chicken. I'm not a red meat-eater.
10. What's your favorite Dessert? Why?
Anything smothered in cream cheese frosting. I tell ya, I could eat that stuff by the tub-full (and believe me, I have). ;-) It's just so irresistible.
And now, I would like to nominate:
- Heidi at Along the Brandywine
- Hannah at Bits of Simplicity
- Natalie at Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens
- Skyeler at Beautiful Mess
- Hayden at A Singular and Whimsical Problem
My questions for the nominees:
1). Favorite ethnic food?
2). Who normally does the cooking in your home?
3). Do your taste buds prefer sweet or salty?
4). Favorite snack food?
5). Do you eat ice cream throughout the winter?
6). What's your favorite meat?
7). On the side of your meal, do you prefer soup or salad?
8). Chocolate or Vanilla?
9). How do you react to spicy foods?
10). Top favorite meal in the history of ever?
Thanks for the fun questions, Caitlin!