Friday, July 03, 2015

Out with the old . . . in with the new

So if you haven't noticed already, my blog has gained a lot of new changes over the past few hours. 
 
For a few months now I have had this idea of how I wanted my blog to look (since I was getting rather bored with my old layout . . .).  And to be honest, it still doesn't look how I originally wanted it.  But, I am actually happy with the result. :-)
 
Back when I first started blogging I didn't really have an interesting idea for a blog name.  But just recently, I had the title 'Joyfully Inspired' come to mind.  I instantly fell in love with it and so I searched the internet to see if anyone else had used it for their blog name.  Turns out that it hadn't been used before!  So I decided to re-design my blog with the new name.
 
Like I said, I'm pretty pleased with it.  I'm still having fun tweaking with different things, but overall I'm happy with the new look.
 
What do ya'll think? 
Do you prefer the old design or the new one more? 
( it won't hurt my feelings if you say you like the old one more. ;)
 
 
God Bless!
 

17 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the new name! I like both designs too. :D However, I think I might like the old one better. It's really cool to have the photo of you and Andy though, since it describes your new life. Maybe you could incorporate the new photo/s? (Gotta say, I'm a fan of turquoise bikes too! <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige! Yeah, I've gone back and forth. The old one had a sort of elegance to it, but I like this one because it's very feminine and simplistic. If you get what I'm trying to say. :-)

      Delete
    2. I gotcha! :) It does have a refreshing, simple look. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your "new" blog! The name and the new design are lovely. :-) I am getting quite bored of my layout, too...but, unlike you, I don't quite know how I want it to look, yet! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Haha yes, I know what you mean! Blog designing can be quite the struggle. But it can be fun, too. I'm just thankful that I've had my faithful companion (PicMonkey) from the start. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love the new name! You've done a beautiful job redesigning the layout. :-) Lovely!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both designs! I think your old design was perfect for your blog before you got married, and the new design is perfect for a newlywed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new blog look is so pretty! I love your color theme, Cryslyn, and you did a great job with the layout!

    Your title is very fresh and lovely too.:)

    Blessings,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. Very nice look and feel. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! <3 Beautiful new design, color theme is lovely, cute new blog name, so enjoyed looking at the new pages... love it all! Wonderful job! You and your husband are an adorable couple btw! :D

    Have a blessed night!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Ashley!
      Blessings!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24