Thursday, July 09, 2015

3 Months & Counting

Today marks 3 months of being blissfully married to my beloved!

Marriage has been a joyful experience for the both of us.  It's been so exciting to see what the Lord has had in store for us throughout this life-long journey.  Married life has had it's funny little ups and downs, but I'm grateful that I've had the opportunity to share each of those moments with my husband. :-)
 
To celebrate, I thought I'd share with you all the vows Andy and I recited at our wedding.  These words still hold a very dear and special place in our hearts. ♥

 
 
Excited to share many more days/weeks/months/years with my amazing man!
 



2 comments:

  1. Your vows are beautiful, Cryslyn! Did you and Andy write your own, or did you find them somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our officiant actually personalized them for us! Another great addition to the ceremony was the biblical-base of scripture he incorporated into the introduction (1 Corinthians 13:4-8). It was so nice of him to do that for us. :-)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24