Friday, April 03, 2015

The 777 Challenge

I discovered this delightful little tag on a fellow blogger's page, so, I decided to tag myself just for the fun of it . . . *wink wink*

. . . here are the rules: 

- go to the seventh page of your current writing project 
- scroll down to the seventh line
- share the next seven lines in a blog post 
- then, tag seven other writers

I'm going to pass on tagging people today, but please, do feel free to tag yourselves. ;-)




Anyway, here is a snippet from The Lady of Derbyshire.


   “I presume he is taking Mr. Claridge alongside him then?” She questioned further.

   “Of that I am uncertain. He spoke nothing of the subject, but I do know he is associated with the Claridge family. Possibly a business agreement. That is my supposition of the situation.”

   Diane thought it seemed odd, but surely she didn’t know enough about either of the men to determine rather it was peculiar or not. “Well, I think it is time for us to return home now. Mama and Papa will be expecting us before long, don’t you think?”


   “Yes, I think so.”


Have a lovely day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Neat idea...now I'm wondering about the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24