Wednesday, April 01, 2015

eShakti Dress Review

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from one of eShakti's executives offering a free dress or skirt of my choice in exchange for a review.  So, after glancing at a few of their products and then reading my blogging friend's reviews of their eShakti orders (here, and, here), I decided to give it a try.  After all, who doesn't love a good clothing deal!?
eShakti had sooooo many gorgeous garments to choose from, but after going back and forth between two lovely dresses, I finally decided on this one:
 
 
Needless to say, I just ADORE my darling little dress! 




The color is lovely, the material is splendidly comfortable, and the overall fitting is superb!  I couldn't have asked for a better product!


 
 
The delicate embroidery adds a sweet and soft touch to the dress.


 
 
I am very pleased with my eShakti order and would definitely recommend this wonderful website to anyone in search of a cute garment for casual or formal wear!
 
 


 
And for those of you who would like a discount on your eShakti order, here is a promotional code offering 10% off all orders, valid until April 30th!
 
code: bloggingcryslynstyles
 
 
Have a lovely day everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice, Cryslyn! The dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like the little bird detail on the fabulous embroidery. How cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The embroidery is one of the reasons I fell in love with this dress. :-)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24