Friday, March 13, 2015

"A Desensitized World"

"So, we ask, how can I be on fire for the Lord in this day and age? 
How can I have afire faith in a desensitized culture that is immune to any kind of spiritual or moral growth? In a place so deep in the sin of compromise? 
Please listen, only Jesus can quench the thirst of the famine that has plagued our world."

BEING ON FIRE FOR GOD IN A DESENSITIZED WORLD

I stumbled across this thought-provoking article this afternoon and opted to share it with ya'll.  It's contents are very gripping and uplifting.  I highly recommend for you to read it if you have ever pondered on these questions . . .

-Am I seeking Jesus with my whole heart?
-Am I tired of living in a desensitized culture?

-Am I willing to stand out against the crowd?

So check out this link.  I assure you, you won't regret it. :)


"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." 
- Psalm 63:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24