Thursday, July 17, 2014

You are probably not going to believe this, but . . .


. . . I have been tagged again!  Goodness gracious, you all are probably beginning to think that I am tagging myself with all of these awards . . . but honestly, it is indubitable.  This time, Evie over at A Period Drama Fangirl has nominated me for the "Bucket List Tag".  I almost can't believe it myself, but I am going to continue to do the tags while they keep coming  (this could almost have its own series of posts now . . . like, Tag Thursdays?  Heh, just kidding.)  But really you guys, I am flattered by your thoughtfulness.  It means so much!

   I am also ecstatic to announce that I have gained three new followers just within the past couple of weeks!  (which is a great accomplishment for me, by the way).  My little blog on the web is growing more popular each and every day with more visitors and followers and I am so thankful for all of this wonderful support! You all are so amazing! Thank you!

   But anyway, without further ado (I am probably boring all of you with my ramblings), I will proceed to list some of the things on my current bucket list. But please note that my bucket list is excessively long, so I am only going to name a few here. But you should get the gist nonetheless.

 All right, here goes!



:: My Bucket List ::


Yes!


Hopefully my family and I will plan a vacation here.


Once my hair gets long enough.


Oh how I pray for this to happen!


Children are a gift from God. 


This December!!!


I would love this.


I really want to be a bridesmaid someday!


Ohhh yes, could not forget this one. Definitely on the top of my list.


It would be so precious!


Where, oh, where could you be my future man?


And hopefully a whole lot of them someday!


It would be really sweet, I think.


When I finally meet that "special someone".  Or perhaps I have already met him . . . ???


Already got the invitation, now how shall I afford it?


This has been one of my biggest dreams for as long as I can remember!  I have always been told that I should voice a Disney character, because supposedly I can sing like a Disney Princess ? =O


There is one not too far from my house, but unfortunately the castle's property is off limits.  grrrr :/


Someday, hopefully!


My wedding could be small for all I care.  A strong and meaningful marriage is better than a big wedding.


Yes!  And I have a lot of them!


This is also on the top of my list.


~*~

Well!  That was fun!  Thank you so much for tagging me, Evie!
Until next time,

7 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm glad you did the tag!!

    I really want to go to England and Ireland too! I'm tempted to do that too but I don't know. Yes that is true sadly some of my friends don't belive in God, it's kinda hard. I would love to have someone to make music with too! I really want to meet you too! It's a shame Australia is so far away :(

    See ya!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really is. But at least we can keep praying and hope that they find their way to Christ. :-)
      Indeed, it is unfortunate. Maybe someday we will be privileged to meet! I've always wanted to visit Australia anyhow . . . ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I hope they do!
      Someday! I really hope so, haha maybe we will just one day bump into each other and go oh my gosh! ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, Cryslyn, you *are* swamped in tags! In any case I really enjoyed reading this one...bucket lists are so fun! Exploring a castle sounds like a fascinating adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is insane, but I am enjoying them nonetheless. It is something fun and relaxing that I can do when I get home from work. haha!
      Yes, it really does!

      Delete
  3. I love this post! I have many of the same things on my list!! :)
    http://booksandthegirl.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/liebster-award-2.html
    I nominated you for the Leibster Award over at my blog... Sorry! I know you have done a few lately... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw . . . I love the fall hopelessly in love one. :) That's on my bucket list too.
    Amanda B.
    www.southkakalakigirl.com

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24