Friday, July 11, 2014

Update + Photo Friday #6

   As I am sure that you have already noticed, I have been majorly slacking with my blog posts lately. Life has been extremely busy for me since I started working at my new job. I feel as though I don't have any time to breathe, let alone take some time to post on here! Don't get me wrong, I dearly love my job, but it is going to take some time getting used to before I am able to relax and find time for personal activities.

   So, I am warning you all that my posts will continue to be lackadaisical for a while until life settles down some. I may try to update here and there, but my recipe and photo uploads will most likely be neglected for a bit. Although I am currently baking every. single. day. at my new job, somehow I just don't find the time to upload a new recipe. Stay tuned though! I will find the time to continue as I have before my family and I opened this new business! I love blogging too much to neglect it entirely. :-)

   But for now, here is a picture of a gorgeous yellow rose that my brother got for me yesterday! It was such a sweet and thoughtful gesture, and I couldn't help but take a picture (more like pictures, but I only opted to upload one) of this celestial beauty. He knows exactly what makes me happy, since yellow roses are my absolute favorite flower! Isn't he just the sweetest? ♥




I hope you all are having a lovely week!
Until next time! 
( whenever that is . . . )

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, that rose is beautiful! So sweet of your brother to get it for you! Also love your use of the word lackadaisical, as I enjoy all things sesquipedalian! ;) Sounds like life is very hectic! Will be praying the Lord gives you strength for all the work you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it!? I never would have expected him to do that for me, but he never ceases to surprise me. It was just so sweet. :)
      As do I! Aww thank you, Bethany! I really appreciate it. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful flower! :) You have a kind brother.
    It's totally understandable that you haven't had time to post much! I know what you mean. Hopefully you can settle down into the routine soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paige!
      Indeed I do! I am blessed greatly. :-)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. So, I see you /just/ got nominated for a Liebster award not long ago, but I wanted to nominate you for another! Don't feel bad if you aren't able to do it. Here's the link if you decide to participate. :) http://styleforreallife.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award_15.html

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24