Thursday, July 03, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award

As of recently, I was nominated for the Sunflower Blogger Award by Hannah from Bits of Simplicity.




The rules state that the awarded individual must nominate six other bloggers with less than two hundred followers.
The rules: Link back to the person who nominated you, and answer as you see fit, at your leisure.

So I nominate:

Bethany at Liberty of Death

Naomi at Wonderland Creek

Gabriela at Under Grace

Evie at A Period Drama Fangirl

Laura at Gazing Wonders

Heidi at Along the Brandywine

~*~
And here are Hannah's questions:

1). What is your favorite Christian song? What does it mean to you?
Goodness, that's a tough one! Hmm, well . . . although there are many songs that I am quite fond of, one of my all time favorite songs would have to be "He Is Faithful" by Rachel Wissmann. Ever since I first heard this song it has held a special place in my heart. It is just a sweet, meaningful song that describes the loving-faithfulness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. ♥

2).  Pretend you are writing a fictitious story about a courageous and valiant heroine who sacrifices her life for her family. What would you name her?
Lady Lynn of Locksley *wink wink* ( Can you tell that I am a Robin Hood fan? ;)

3). If you could live in any period of history for one year, which would you choose?
Hmmm... well, I am not sure if I'd rather live in the Regency, Victorian, or Edwardian era, but either would be a delight for me!

4). If you could play one, which would it be? Baroque-style cello or Appalachian-style mandolin?
Oh my gracious, must you make me choose? It is a difficult question because the two instruments I have dearly wanted to learn to play are the cello and mandolin! Urggg... but, I guess if I had to choose, I must say the cello. It has such a rich, beautiful sound. :)

5). If you could master any accent, what would it be?
Irish, I think. According to my family I am already pretty good at speaking with an Irish and English accent, but I still think I could improve a bit. ;)

6). Courtship or dating?
Definitely courtship. I have read several convicting novels that have brought me to the conclusion that courtship is best. :)

7). Espresso or pink lemonade?
Espresso all the way!

8). Would you describe yourself as dreamy and idealistic, or practical and down-to-earth?
Probably practical and down-to-earth.

9). Given the choice, which country would you visit on a two-week mission trip?
Well, I've always wanted to go to India and volunteer to help the homeless children there...

10). What Scripture verse means the most to you?
Ooh, that's a tough one. Probably Galatians 2:20. It has been my favorite scripture for as long as I can remember. :)


~*~
And my questions are:

1). What is your dream home?
2). Do you have a current occupation? If not, what would you like for your future job to be?
3). Have you grown stronger spiritually in a specific area where you struggled before? How did God help you out of it?
4). What is your favorite color to wear?
5). Name a place that you have always wanted to visit?
6). Can you speak any other language besides that of your own ethnicity?
7). What is your favorite film?
8). If you could live in any time period, what would you choose?
9). Iced or hot coffee?
10). Do you like, dislike, love, or adore my blog? ( sorry, just had to ask that question. :)



Well, that is it for now!


Thank you Hannah for the lovely questions!
God Bless!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! Galatians 2:20 is a wonderful verse--so meaningful! Awesome that you can imitate Irish and English accents; I find accents fascinating. Usually I can catch on to accents (like in TN or TX), but I usually forget them within a week if I'm not exposed to native speakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Bethany! Yes, it truly is a wonderful verse!
      Haha, thanks! I became fascinated with accents years ago and whenever I heard a new one I would attempt to imitate it. I've never really been very good at any accents besides Irish and English though. ;) But that's cool that you can do TN and TX accents!

      Delete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the nomination Cryslyn! :D I will fill it in when I have time... I am a bit busy at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      Okay, sounds good. :)

      Delete
  3. Very much enjoyed reading your answers! :-) I did this tag a while ago, but your questions are so great I'm looking forward to doing it again... ;-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi! I look forward to reading your answers. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely Lovely questions and answers I really enjoyed reading them ... :)Thanks again for the nomination. :D I'll work on the questions tonight hoping to put them up by Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura!
      I look forward to seeing your answers. :-)

      Delete
  5. You can read my answers here, Cryslyn:
    http://naomiblog15.blogspot.be/2014/07/tags-and-bucket-list.html
    Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24