Friday, July 25, 2014

Liebster Award #4

Well, I think that this is my fourth time of being awarded with the Liebster Award (thank you, Danielle!). 


Rules regarding the Liebster Award ( I have the rules memorized now, as I am sure you all have as well. But I will proceed to list them anyway )


~Thank and link back the person who nominated you 
~List eleven facts about yourself 
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you 
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination!



Danielle's questions:



1). What is something you are interested in that most people are surprised you like?  

Hmmm, I'm not sure exactly... I'm just your typical whimsical individual with a love for girlish, pretty things. ;)

2). What are your thoughts on Disney? 

I love Disney! At 19, one may think that I am too old to be watching such juvenile films, but in my mind, I will never be too old for a Disney movie! 

3). Is your room neat and tidy? Or is it full and chaotic? 

Neat and tidy. Although you could consider my room to be full of books. Maybe...

4). Are there any television shows you have heard a lot about and are keen on watching? 

Perhaps there are a few I would like to check out sometime.

5). Do you collect anything a bit weird? 

No, I don't think so. I'm not a big collector of things other than books.

6). Is there anything you would love to do more of, but can't due to location/abilities/age? 

I would love to play music in public, but I'm not familiar with any local places that would be privileged to hear me play.

7). Is there anything you started as a child that you wish you had kept up with so you could still do it? Like dancing or something? 

I think I have kept most of my hobbies, but I do wish that I would have taken music lessons.

8). Do you like wearing skirts and/or dresses? 

Indeed I do! They are what I wear most everyday, unless I am involved in some event that requires you to wear pants.

9). Do you enjoy shopping? 

Absolutely! But you need money for that, and that is something I don't usually have much of (well, spare money anyway...)

10). Do you have any close friends you have met in very unusual circumstances? 

Yes.

11). What is the last thing you won? 

Does a blogger award count? ;)


~*~

And again I am choosing to close here without any nominations or questions of my own. It has been a long day for me and I am quite exhausted. So ta ta for now, dear readers!
I do hope you all are enjoying your week!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers Cryslyn! I know how you feel about shopping; I love shopping, but I hate spending money unless I have a really good reason (so thrift stores satisfy my shopping urges).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers! Yes, a blogger award counts, and I understand what you mean about shopping. It looks nice in films, but in reality you just sore feet! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24