Thursday, July 31, 2014

Beautiful Blogger Award

Greetings, everyone!
I have been nominated again (surprise, surprise!) though this time by Ashley from Fun Farm Girl. She actually nominated me for three awards (the Beautiful Blogger award, Liebster award, and the Sunflower award). But I think the questions she asked go for all three of them, so, here are my answers . . .



Ashley's questions:


1). Why did you start blogging?
 
 There were a lot of blogs that I loved reading and after seeing all the unique blog designs and topics, I decided to start a blog of my own. And I am so glad that I did! I dearly love blogging and I am so thankful that I was introduced to this blogosphere on the web. :-)

2). What is your favorite quote?

Oh, that's a tough one. I have soooo many! But one of my favorites would have to be "Lord, stamp mine eyes with eternity." It may seem simple, but it puts things into perspective.

3). What type of friend would you call yourself? Click here to decide. 

Hmm, probably "The Younger Sister" or "the Talker". To some I may seem like "The Intellectual" though.

4). What are 3 things you dream of doing?

- Getting married and having lots of children
- Publishing my novel
- Traveling 

5). If you could meet any person on earth, who would it be?

Can I say Jesus? I'm not sure if that counts, but I'm going to pick it anyway. ;)

6). What was one of the things you wanted to be as a child?

A musical artist

7). What is your favorite sport to play?

Swimming! (if you can consider that a sport... otherwise, I'd say volleyball)

8). If you could go back in time which time period would you choose to be in?

Either Regency, Victorian, or Edwardian. The 50's would be fun too.

9). Have you always been more ladylike or more like "one of the boys"?

Well, when I was a little tike I was a bit of a tomboy, but I grew out that years ago and have attributed more feminine qualities and pursuits since then.

10). What is your favorite book?

The Bible

11). If you could change anything about your life what would it be?

Oh, I really don't know. I am so blessed, so it's hard to pick something to change! Hmm... well, I know that I am still quite young, but I would love to have met the man of my dreams by now and begun a courtship leading towards marriage. I am a hopeless romantic and I honestly can not wait to begin my life as a wife and mother!
 
 
~*~


Thanks so much, Ashley!
Ta ta for now!

12 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers Cryslyn! Your favorite quote is beautiful. Great choice on the person you'd like to meet (Jesus)--and even greater to think that someday our wish (mine too ;) ) to meet Him will be granted! Awesome that you like volleyball; it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany. Yes, it will be a glorious day indeed when we will all be united with our Heavenly Father. :-)

      Delete
  2. Awe, you're welcome! :) You're blog is definitely very beautiful and I'm so glad I found it! Enjoyed reading your answers. I absolutely love your favorite quote, I could live in the water; I love swimming too so much, and wow the same for me on #11.
    Blessings!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I appreciate your kind words; I am glad that I found your blog as well!
      Thanks again for the tag! ;-)
      Blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  3. Hello Cryslyn! My name is Ashley, and I'm actually new to your blog! Found you when you commented on Sunday Best and All the Rest! I looked around a bit, and I love your blog and definitely am a new follower! Loved reading your answers, and learning a little more about yourself!

    Ashley B.
    Like No Other Fashion
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ashley! That truly means a lot to me!

      I look forward to making your better acquaintance. :)
      Blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  4. Hey! Just wanted to tell you I changed my blog name! I did a blog post, but am thinking some people might not know...people wondered if i deleted it and no, i didn't!! Here is the link: http://joyfullyliving4jesus.blogspot.com/
    ~Tashia
    p.s. sorry if this sounds confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tashia,
      Okay, awesome! Thank you for letting me know. :)
      Blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  5. So enjoyed reading your answers here, Cryslyn! They were quite delightful and I just wanted to let you know I feel quite encouraged and refreshed after reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Heidi! It pleases me to know that. :-)

      Blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
  6. nice blog i found you thrue other bloggers..will visit often...blessings

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24