Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Announcing: Brewster's Coffee House!



   Greetings, my dear readers!

   Today I am promoting the opening of mine and my family's new business: Brewster's Coffee House.
I know a lot of you guys aren't from Wisconsin or live anywhere near the Gays Mills area, but I'm trying to spread the word wherever I can. ;)



   We are currently selling hot cappuccinos, lattes, chai teas, blended coffees, pastries and more! And within the next week or so we should have club sandwiches and paninis available as well!

   This is a really exciting time for my family and I. It has been a big dream for us to own a family coffee shop and finally all of our time and work has paid off!

   So, if you happen to be in the area, please do stop in and give us a try! We'd greatly appreciate it!


Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like the kind of shop my family would love, Cryslyn! I wish I lived close enough to visit.:)
    Hoping your family is blessed with lots of business!
    Blessings,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! Maybe some day you will be fortunate enough to visit us! ( you never know, really ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Coffee...and someday paninis, too? I'll most definitely be stopping if I'm ever in the area. And though I live several states away, it's not a complete impossibility. ;-)

    Btw, I haven't visited your blog for a while (so I don't know how new your design is), but it's gorgeous! I love it! And I'm your newest happy follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thank you, I hope you will get the opportunity to do so!

      Awww thank you, Heidi! I greatly appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  3. This looks like a neat little place! Wish I lived close enough to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! Yes, I wish you did too!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24