Saturday, June 28, 2014

Quick 'n' Easy Chocolate Cookies // Recipe


Today I am introducing a recipe that is not my own, but instead, a cookie recipe that my brother concocted.
This is a very simple recipe that my brother came up with the other day while I was still laid up. I wasn't able to bake anything myself so he decided to make these wonderful cookies to cheer me up. {So, my brother gets all the credit for this recipe.} :) 

Let me tell you though, these cookies are divinity! They are so simple and yet so delicious! I'm sure ya'll will love them!

Now, let's get started!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg

Directions: 

Melt butter and chocolate chips in a small saucepan. Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients in a large bowl (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, vanilla, and 1 egg). Once the butter and chocolate are melted entirely, add to the large bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined. Plop spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes (bake an extra 2 minutes if needed).


~*~
And there you have it! Fairly simple, huh? This recipe doesn't require mixing the dry and wet ingredients separately, so this way it is quicker to make them.

Until next time!


4 comments:

  1. These look delicious! You can't go wrong with chocolate, can you? :P
    Also I love the little hat you put on your name, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Chocolate is just too good. :)
      Thank you! '~'

      Delete
  2. And would you mind if I put your blog button on my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not! I'd be delighted if you did. :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24