Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunflower Award

Today I stumbled upon this sweet blog and the author of that blog got tagged in a Sunflower Blogger Award where she stated that anyone who was reading it was tagged. So this is me considering myself tagged. :)




The Rules:

- Share 11 facts about yourself ( I don't want to go on too much about myself, so I'll be sharing 5
- Answer the questions set by your Nomination Blogger 
- Nominate 11 bloggers. 
- Set questions for the nominated bloggers.

Okay... 5 Facts about me:


1). I have a great passion for writing and am currently working on authoring a novel.



2). I have the best family a girl could ever ask for - they are extremely supportive, loving, and helpful, and I am so blessed to have them in my life. <3


3). I have a myriad of hobbies; my favorites including: playing instruments, singing, drawing & painting, photography, writing novels, crocheting, and cooking.


4). I could never tire of reading a good book. As the lovely Jane Austen put it: "If a book is well written, I always find it too short."



4). I keep a "gratitude journal" where I write down every little thing that brings joy to me on a daily basis.


5). I am a born-again Christian who has been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. <3

~*~

And these are Jessica's questions, which I will now proceed to answer.

1. What would you title your autobiography? 
Oh my, that's a hard one. Possibly... C-notes? I like to keep notes of what I do on a daily basis and since my name begins with the letter "C", it just fits. ;)


2. How would you describe your feelings to a person who had never experienced love before? 
It depends on who that person is. If we were referring to God, then I would have a myriad of feelings to describe! If it were to a person, well, I would describe my feelings as accurately as possible and reveal how much that person really means to me.

3. The sun is setting, it's your last day on earth. How did you spend your last day? 
Dear me, that's a tough one. I'd probably spend it enjoying the last moments that I have with the people that I love. And if given the opportunity, I'd spread the word of God's wondrous love to anyone in need of hearing it.

4. Your happy color. 
Celadon green - it's such a celestial shade!

5. Your favorite flower is in bloom, do you A). pick it, B). let it grow and slowly fade and dry the petals C). find a way to extract seeds so you can plant even more next year.
Pick it and display it in a vase where I can enjoy its beauty.

6. Your worst fear has come to pass. What just happened?
I was most likely just thrown into a pit of spiders.

7. Through a series of events you suddenly find out you are a princ
ess, how do you handle this? Do you resign and go back to private life, or believe that some people are born great and others have greatness thrust upon them, and that this is your duty come what may. I would embrace my duty as a princess and make the most of it. ( after all, who wouldn't want to be a princess? :)


8. What animal have you always wanted to keep for a pet that you are sure no one would let you keep? I've always wanted a baby lion cub. They're so adorable! But I guess all animals have to grow up, and to have a full grown lion in my home might not be too smart...

9. You get a chance to live overseas for one year, where would you go and what would you do?
I would probably choose Ireland, although New Zealand would be a beautiful place to consider! I suppose any of my favorite travel destinations would be grand! And if I ever got the opportunity I would use that time to minister to others.

10. You fall asleep and wake up in your favorite childhood storybook. What are you going to do and how are you going to get out? 
Enjoy the time I have in my fantasy world before arising from my slumbers.

11. Do you multi-task? Does it hinder or help you? 
I've often been referred to as a multi-tasker. I guess it's just something I've always done. And I wouldn't consider it a hindrance - more like beneficial. ;)


~*~

Now for all of my lovely readers, here are my questions for you:

1). How did you become a Christian?
2). If you could play any instrument of your choice, what would it be?
3). How many siblings do you have?
4). If you could be stranded in any of your favorite novels, which would it be and why?
5). What is your favorite Disney movie?
6). What is your dream occupation?
7). Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
8). What scripture from the Bible is most encouraging to you?
9). Have you ever traveled out of the country you live in?
10). Favorite color?
11). What is your favorite song at present?


And now I shall nominate 5 people ( I'm too lazy to select 11... ;)


- Bethany at Liberty or Death
- Grace at Under Grace
- Naomi at Wonderland Creek
- Kellie at Accordion to Kellie
- Elizabeth at The Country Handmaiden


Blessings everyone!


"Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge."
Psalm 19:2

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I look forward to answering them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have completed the tag... answers are on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just getting back to you on the subject of the blog party. There are two rules, really. Play fair and have fun! That's alright, it's my second blog party, first party self-hosting, so it's alright that you didn't know. Party starts in two days! Have fun and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24