Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring Has Sprung! (This Week's Photography)


As you can probably assume with the few spring-related posts that I have uploaded recently, I am rather enjoying the delightful weather that my family and I have been blessed with over the past couple of weeks. Such beauty have I beheld lately! God's Earth is truly breathtaking, is it not? 
Every year when Spring nears, I immediately pull out my camera and proceed to begin a journey looking for any new buds of life that are visible.
I hope that I have been able to capture on camera at least a small amount of nature's artistry that has been in my view de novo. :)










 How exciting it is to finally see all the vibrant leaves returning to the trees! 

"To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure 
is the most perfect refreshment." 
~Jane Austen



Have a great week everyone!
{ Oh, and happy Memorial Day! }


"And the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how."
Mark 4:27b

6 comments:

  1. Simply lovely photos! I like the JA quote too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful! And I love your blog design. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos - spring is beautifully captured . :)

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24