Friday, May 30, 2014

Photo Friday #1

Spring brings about a myriad of simple wonders that are just waiting to be captured with a camera . . . 
and since I like to consider myself a photographic enthusiast, I am continually shooting the new signs of nature that are revealed to me. During the Spring and Summer months I always have a full album with oodles of nature photos waiting to be uploaded, so I decided to begin a new series of posts on my blog: Photo Friday
So be warned! I will be uploading the top photo from my photography stash on Friday of every week. :)

~*~


"The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express."
Francis Bacon

10 comments:

  1. Ohmyword!! I love, love, love your new header and blog-design! It's so sweet and lovely! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! It must have taken patience to get such a great shot of a butterfly.
    Your new blog layout is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit that it does take a lot of patience and poise, but it's usually worth it in the end.
      Thank you, by the way. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, Cryslyn, this so gorgeous! I love the soft lighting and the colors....it's just beautiful. I can't wait for next Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Natalie! That means a lot. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photo the little pretty butterfly didn't get scared at all. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24