Thursday, May 01, 2014

Liebster Award

Many thanks to Bethany at Liberty or Death for nominating me for the Liebster Award! The Leibster Award is a way for bloggers to learn more about each other by asking 11 questions.  Here are my answers to Bethany's questions:

1.  If you could have an expenses-paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would opt for Ireland. I have always found the Emerald Isle to be a spellbinding place filled with captivating ruins, an exciting culture, and scenic views that are absolutely breathtaking! Ireland would definitely be my first choice. :)

2.  What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2014?
I'd like for mine and my family's business to be running efficiently with lots of new opportunities to serve our community.

3.  What was the last song you heard?
"Let it Go" - Idina Menzel (from Frozen)

4.  What was the last food you ate?
My mom's homemade scones - yum!

5.  Last part of the Bible you read?
Proverbs. 

6.  What is the best advice on life you can give in up to 3 sentences?
Live your life with meaning - we only have one life in the human flesh, so use that time to help those around you and try to bring as many souls to Christ as you can. Be a prism refracting the Light! And cherish the company of your family - if I've learned anything about my family it is that they've always stood with me through difficult times when all others forsook me. 

7.  Are you a morning person or night owl?
Usually a night owl, but it really depends on the day.

8.  What is your dream car?
Does a horse-drawn carriage count? ;) I'd honestly love a barouche! But, since it isn't very likely that I will ever get one, I'd say a Maserati Spyder - they're pretty sweet!

9.  Do you have a favorite plant or flower?
Yellow roses! They are divinity!

10. What cause(s) are you most opinionated about?
Religion, Health & Nutrition...

11.  Is there any quality you think the Lord is growing in you right now (e.g., patience, love, trust)?
I'd say that the Lord is definitely teaching me patience right now! If I've ever had to be extremely patient in life, it's now. I will say that it has gotten easier, but I am still struggling a bit. I am so thankful that God has been walking me through my struggles though - His love is unfailing!


~*~

Since there aren't too many blogs that I follow at present, I will be updating this later when I can add more. But for those of you who are avid readers, feel free to answer the questions below and  leave a comment here telling me if you did. :)

My questions are:

1). What is your favorite book of the Bible?
2). If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
3). Tea or coffee?
4). What was the last movie you watched?
5). What is your goal for the year of 2014?
6). Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what instrument/s?
7). What is your dream pet?
8). Favorite Jane Austen novel?
9). What are you most likely doing when you have some leisure time?
10). Favorite genre of music?
11). What is one of your most memorable moments?


Thanks everyone for reading, and thank you so much Bethany for nominating me! 
Blessings to you all!


"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind."
Philippians 2:2

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering all the questions Cryslyn! Yes, yellow roses are soo beautiful! Your advice on life is both important and inspiring! ...and best wishes on getting the barouche! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for the kind words, Bethany!
      And you're welcome! Thank you so much for nominating me. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, I just stumbled across your blog and thought these would be fun to answer! :)

    1). What is your favorite book of the Bible?
    That's actually a really tough question. Can I say my favourite Psalm if so it is Psalm 13 from the King James Edition. :)
    2). If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
    Yorkshire Dales, Countryside England it would be so lovely with the rolling green hills!
    3). Tea or coffee?
    Tea!
    4). What was the last movie you watched?
    Sense and Sensibility 1995
    5). What is your goal for the year of 2014?
    6). Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what instrument/s?
    7). What is your dream pet?
    A Squirrel!
    8). Favorite Jane Austen novel?
    Pride and Prejudice!
    9). What are you most likely doing when you have some leisure time?
    Sleeping? or Reading
    10). Favorite genre of music?
    Classical, Movie Soundtracks, Musicals
    11). What is one of your most memorable moments?
    Performing at the local concert hall with my old music teacher (now my friend) to a standing ovation!

    Well they were fun! Thanks so much!
    Please do check out my blog! :)
    http://ramblingsfromaustralia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! Missed two questions!
      5) My Goal is to work really hard in preparation for my final year of schooling.
      6) Yes! I play Viola, Percussion, Piano and a tiny bit of conducting! I also sing and am an Alto :D

      Delete
    2. Hello Evie,
      Thank you for answering the listed questions! I enjoyed reading your answers. :)
      Blessings,
      Cryslyn

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24