Sunday, March 09, 2014

Redeemed


O’ Lord, my Redeemer
My Savior and my King
What a lovely price You paid,
Sacrificing Yourself for me

‘Twas a gift not worthy of receiving
A debt we won’t have to owe
Why You’d give up Your life for me
I’ll never really know

Not one that trusts shall be desolate
No, Lord, You redeem them all
Our righteous cries, You always hear
You save us from the fall

I will hearken unto You, O’ Lord
My soul will gladly boast in You
For I have been wonderfully redeemed
Your Spirit will see me through


- Cryslyn Brewster © 2014



- Matthew Simpson

 "In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, 
according to the riches of His grace."
Ephesians 1:7

4 comments:

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24