Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls

Temperatures here have been below zero for the past few days . . . so, as you can imagine, I haven't spent much time outdoors.  When I really don't have to be anywhere on a particular day, I enjoy spending time inside my warm, cozy home. ;-)

Today I had the whole day to myself, and what better thing is there to do with your free time than bake?


This afternoon I pulled out a recipe for cinnamon rolls and got to work.
 


Rolling the dough


Slicing the dough into small rolls


In the oven


And . . . they are done!



I like to finish them off with a thin glaze of frosting.



"Ta-da!" 

A delicious snack for the whole family.



"Let my mouth be filled with Thy praise and with Thy honor all the day."
Psalm 71:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24